Lucky 13 has operated out of Richmond, Va. for over 10 years in the interest of decorating bodies from near and far with high quality tattoos and piercings. Since opening our doors we have expanded from a small shop on Broad St. to the newly renovated studio we occupy today.
We have a large staff of experienced, licensed tattooers who excel in styles ranging from Japanese, black and grey realism, to American Traditional and New-School styles. We not only offer custom tattoos, but also cater to a large walk-in clientele. Choose from our vast selection of flash sheet art, or come make an appointment with one of our artists to come up with an original, one-of-a-kind design.
In addition to our tattooing services, we also have a licensed body piercer on staff daily. Our piercers can help you change your jewelry, offer aftercare consultations, and help you peruse through our expanded selection body jewelry. We offer organic, Vitamin E infused aftercare products for both tattoos and piercings to help keep your body modifications looking healthy and as beautiful as the day you got them.
Lucky 13 COVID-19 Guidelines and Regulations:
- Mask or face covering required
- Sanitize or wash hands upon arrival
- Lobby areas will be limited to allow social distancing (there may be a line to get into the building, please be prepared to wait outside)
- Only those receiving services or making purchases will be allowed in the building (NO family, friends or children permitted at this time)
- Minors receiving services may be accompanied by one parent